This is the second time I have stayed here and I am 'between and betwixed' about the premises. The rooms are showing their age as has been reported by several reviewers. Ours was a little 'musty' and the airconditioner when not in operation suffered badly from condensation leaks onto the floor. Bathrooms were pretty old fashioned. That being said; its very affordable, nicely located (on the quieter Pantai Tengah beach), courteous staff and totally relaxed. Prices all round are good at the hotel and I have not noted a significant increase in prices for anything since my last visit (four year gap). One slight annoyance was a duty manager in trying to be helpful to us on our late arrival offered to book a day trip (at our request) for the following morning. Despite taking our details it didn't happen. The tourist desk was unhappy about this when discovering it. But when I'm back in Langkawi I will no doubt stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Otel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi