My partner and I were first time visitors to Langkawi and the Holiday Villa. Stayed for 6 nights.
Great location, far enough from Pantai Chenang to be out of the crowds, and close enough to have easy access (15 min wlak, or $2 taxi which were readily available).
The pool was awesome! Plenty of sunbeds and space in the pool, provding an uncrouded feel. The private beach was amazing and maintained to a high standard. There was construction being completed on a new pool, and at first the noise of jackhammers, etc was annoying but we got used to it and it didn't occur all the time. Great view of gardens and ocean.
We found drink and beverage prices to be inflated compared to prices at other places around, however as we were in a hotel we expected this and choose to eat elsewhere. Cactus restaraunt across the road is great value!
After travelling to other parts of South East Asia we found Holiday Villa to be consistant with the facilities provided in conjunction to the ammount of money paid. We would not hesitate to return and next time bring our 2 yr old daughter with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi