My wife, son and I stayed at Holiday Villa properties for 7 days in April and its a pretty good option. The pool is very large and the beachfront was spacious enough to sun bathe , swim and sleep without being surrounded by others.
There are plenty of good restaurants across the road who offer brunch for a fraction of the cost of the main hotel and they bring a bit of variety to the start of the day.
July and August seems to becme a lot busier I'm told and its not as plesent. I would recommend booking the Villa's rather than the rooms as they are more private and seem more modern than the main building..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi