Booked here 6 months ago, wondering about the need for refurbishment, was this a good location, I needn't have worried. We did not choose the cheapest rooms and we got well appointed rooms in a more than adequate beach resort hotel. Rooms were clean, spacious, large bed, fridge, safe etc with a balcony. The swimming pool is divided into 4 to incorporate a Jacuzzi, children's area and a deep end. Prompt smiling service is what we got. The beach is quiet and a minutes walk from the pool. An on call taxi rank is on site, but no need to worry as Pantai Cengah is a 20 minute walk away. There may be better hotels, I don't tend to eat or drink onsite, choosing this one would not be a mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi