We stayed here last year the hotel really was the most perfect location. We found the hotel to be dated but with the most perfect huge pool and right on the lovely beach.
We would not recommend eating in the hotel the prices are just crazy across the road we used to visit a lovely cafe for breakfast that made the most amazing pancakes and platter of fresh fruit.
A little walk down the road we found many restaurants all with home cooked food Sheila's was outstanding.
We found the hotel to be very friendly with the staff speaking good English. The wifi is expensive in the hotel but a bar can be found just down the road with free wifi.
We would return to this hotel the island really is an amazing gem of a place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Otel, Hotwire, Agoda, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi