For what we were paying we were expecting better, especially in this part of the world. The room was pretty dated and although we booked for 10 nights back in August somehow they still weren't able to accommodate us with a room with a King size bed. The price for WiFi was outrageous with the upside being that we were able to have a relaxing holiday without being connected to the rest of the world. Breakfast, which was included with our package (as far as I know) was excellent with lots of choices. Azrizul made it extra special for our son each morning. We did however love the pool and beach which made the whole experience worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi