Having stayed several times at HV and whilst haven't had any problems with check in, service, accommodation the place was definitely beginning to look very run down. So it was nice this trip to see some renovation work around the place happening at last. Repainting of outside - still a long way to go but you can see what a difference removal of some vines and a coat of paint can make. Our room had had it's bathroom updated and was very nice. Couldn't fault the cleaning and changing of bedding and towels at all. Lovely to see the new uniforms the staff now have instead of the somewhat dowdy brown of before. Staff as usual all very friendly and always happy faces.
The daily water and tea and coffee supplies you get as returning guests was very hit and miss though this year. Also a minor hiccup when we dined in the Legenda restaurant one night, with my husband's entree finally turning up at the table the same time as the main course.
Another very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi