- Stayed in Standard Single which cost me RM50 per nite. The hotel still in promotional period. Normal price should be RM80.00. The price includes complimentary breakfast.
- The room was 140sq meter. Modern yet simple décor – functional.
- The rain shower was brilliant.
- Wifi is super fast with no password required.
- Bed was comfy but only 1 pillow.
- 32 inch LCD TV featuring local channels, EPSN, Discovery.
- Guest lift is available.
- Breakfast was ok comparing the price we paid for but it better than Seri Malaysia breakfast.
- 5min to Tesco hypermarket
- The hotel is 2 storey building shoplot. Same row with 7 Eleven shop, a ‘ bundle’ shop and mamak restaurant.
- 5mins walk to roadside stalls – cheaper eating options.
- Not covered and not in a compound.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your The Leverage Kuala Kedah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leverage Kuala Kedah Alor Setar, Malaysia