Hostel Ah Wai, Hostel Ah Zhi
$26
$35
TripAdvisor
Q Bintang Hotel(Alor Setar)
$23
TripAdvisor
Grand Alora Hotel(Alor Setar)
$88
Hotel A.S.R.C.(Alor Setar)
Hotel Regent(Alor Setar)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I loved this new hostel! Comfy bed in my own private tent with AC, complimentary breakfast (NasiLemak) and THE BEST overhead showers with good water pressure (no kidding!). The location is right in the heart of Alor Setar, across the street from Masjid Zahir & Balai Seni. Walkable distance from hostel to most attractions (Mahathir's house, Pekan Cina/Pekan Melayu, Pekan Rabu, Wat Nikrodharam).. Zhi is kind and always ensure that I have a great stay.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

This was my 4th stop on my first trip as a solo traveler and I just wanted to special thanks to the owner (Bryan) for making me feel so welcome.This place has only been open for I think 1 month, but you can tell that the owner really care about making a great place for travelers and all the towel, shampoo, body soap and hair dryer are provided. There’s open concept dining hall where free local breakfast will be served every morning. Oh, and the free laundry and 3 temperature water dispenser are a total winner to all the backpackers!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We have a wonderful stay here. Nice decor and details at every corner! Great amenities! Free local breakfast! Stragic location near to attractions, bar and cafe. You will get to see local lifestyle. Very thankful to super nice host Ah Wei being so helpful and friendly. I definitely will stay longer next time.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Clean. Yummy local breakfast! Love it when you can pre-order it the day before. The bed was comfortable! It’s not the bunk bed we usually see in a hostel, this hostel sets the beds in private tents which you will have your own space and privacy when you sleep. I’ll defi come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo