I don't think you can beat the price of RM55 for a night. My bus arrived very
+ Drinking water outside of 2nd floor.
+ Near the State Museum (which unfortunately is not taken care of) and Alor Setar Tower
+ Reasonably comfortable room
+ Free Wi-fi (ask from counter)
- Quite a distance away from main sights. It's walkable but it's a lot of walking
There are buses to the long distance bus terminal across the road. Only RM1, compared with RM12 cab ride
At the block of shop down the road, the kopitiam serves good Chinese food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for both business and leisure travel, Hotel ASRC is ideally situated in Alor Setar City Center; one of the city's most popular locales. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. Also within easy reach are State Museum, Hospital Alor Setar, Putra Medical Centre. Take advantage of a wealth of unrivaled services and amenities at this Alor Setar hotel. The hotel offers access to a vast array of services, including meeting facilities, car park, Wi-Fi in public areas, laundry service/dry cleaning, coffee shop. In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts such as internet access - wireless, internet access - wireless (complimentary), satellite/cable TV, complimentary bottled water, ironing facilities to please even the most discerning guest. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Alor Setar, make Hotel ASRC your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel A.S.R.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel A.S.R.C. Alor Setar, Malaysia - Kedah