The beach is stunning, sunset and stars are great ! We stayed in the beach front chalet for two nights. Honestly it's just enough and perfect if you are looking to relax, snorkeling and kayak. Do not expect much for the food or comfort for how much you are paying, keep you expectations low in this sense. Nice place but expense for what it's comparing with my others Asian trips and beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rawa Island Resort, an idyllic tropical island for guests to unwind from the stress and strain of modern life. Feel the grains of white, sun-baked sand between your toes as you stroll along the beach. Take a dip in the warm waters of the South China Sea. Enjoy the green scenery. Snorkel along the natural coral reef just metres from the shore. Or simply relax as you watch the sun disappear lazily over the orange horizon. Situated within the archipelago of the Sultan Iskandar Marine Park, Rawa Island is accessible by a twenty-minute boat ride from Mersing, Johor. This beachfront resort features 77 rooms, each individually designed to blend in with the natural landscape. Modern furnishings provide guests with the comforts of home. We invite you to take a break from the monotony of daily routine. Experience the island's natural beauty and our Malaysian hospitality. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rawa Island Safaris Hotel Mersing
- Rawa Island Safaris Mersing
- Rawa Island Resort Mersing, Malaysia - Johor