This is an older hotel with basic facilities. My family of four stayed here for two nights. It's fine as transit out to the islands. We actually enjoyed the beach a great deal, which is a short walk away. It's a black sandy tidal flat with lots of marine life and abundant diverse shells scattered everywhere. When the tide is out, the kids had a great time exploring. There are lots of good seafood restaurants within a short walking distance. The pool at the hotel could have been cleaner but we had it to ourselves both times we used it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, Comfortable & Convenient ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Seri Malaysia Mersing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seri Malaysia Mersing Hotel Mersing
- Seri Malaysia Mersing Johor