“Happy return”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Came back to this gem after quite some time. Nothing have changed in fact the food and service is excellent like how it was the last I came. There are some new dish added on the fusion menu. Tried their lamb sirloin and SG thrill. Great!!! Service is top notch and they have wonderful selections of cocktails now. Murraya limoncilo must try!

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

The location and setting of this restaurant are perhaps better than the food they serve. May be I was expecting more due to what I had heard and read about this place. I found the food to be pretty decent for the price but not as great as I had expected. Recommendable.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I have been to their main restaurant in danga bay, overall the menu lil bit different. For who those to taste kerala cuisine, this is the right place

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

My first time there, I went with co-workers, and the butter chicken with butter nan was so wonderful, i had to go back. Since I am staying at the Jen hotel next door, it was nice to know that they have the option for take away on the nights I have to work.

i like the quiet atmosphere, both indoor and the outdoor 2nd floor porch.

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank Wlsu
Reviewed August 23, 2016

The Indian food is average. Doesn't taste like the authentic Indian cuisine. Good try though. Not much options for Veggie starters and sides. But that's typical for Indian restaurants around here.
Ambiance is decent. Good to dine for a change. Not for a special occasion.
You can really embarrass your friend on his birthday by asking the staff to surprise him. They will sing and dance. It is really embarrassing and very loud. So it is annoying to the other guests.

Date of visit: February 2016