Just came back from Naza Hotel Johor Bahru. Stayed for one night on the 9th June 2009 in Superior connecting room. Each room has two single beds and a day bed beside the window. From outside the hotel looked below everage but once entered the lobby was very classy and contemporary. I was told that the hotel was refurbished in 2007.
Check in was a breeze and fast. The staff were friendly. Checked in room 617 and 618. Old type of keys, but still need the keycard for power. Basically the rooms were well appointed and welcoming. No unpleasent odour what so ever. Furniture was quite new , just a few scratches here and there. However there seemed they have leakage problem in both of the rooms. Water absorbed from the bathroom and it could be seen clearly on the wall.
Positive remarks of the hotel:
- Free wifi in rooms and serounding (at times bit weak)
- Swimming pool for adult and kids (small)
- At RM150 perroom breakfast was provided
- Breakfast just average (but no cereals though)
- Staff was friendly and service was ok
- Newspaper provided for each room (collect at the reception)
- Bed was good
- Daybed can be used as an extrabed
- Toilet amenities were ok (toothbrush, comb,showercap, soap, syampoo and sewing kit provided)
- Toilets were clean
- Flooring - laminated wood
- Hot water and water pressure ok
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Fridge provided
- Nice view of S.Tebrau
- Linen were yellowish and some stained
- No comforter for the beds
- Towels thin
- Leakage problem in bathroom room 618 and the bathroom floor got a bit flooded
- Bad water marks due to leakage in both rooms.
- Window need some scrubbing
- Fitting was not properly done.
Other than that i think shouldn't be any problem. Location wise, only good for those with own transportation. Parking a bit of problem. No attractions around serounding area.
- Also Known As:
- Naza Johor Bahru Hotel Johor Bahru