2,783 results
All reviews cookies makan kitchen the executive lounge double tree welcome cookie care line food store pillow menu city square lounge access steam room upon check one bedroom suite swimming pool breakfast buffet in room dining pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time trying out this hotel in jb and turns out to be great and pleasant stay. Checking in hotel with fast and smooth service provided by staff and a warm cookie as a welcome gift. The hotel interior design for lobby and room looks posh and the breakfast have a spread of choice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Daniel_Alcaraz_DTJB, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jtsnlpy,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Glad you had a seamless check-in process and that it was a pleasant stay overall. Good to know you appreciated our warm welcome cookies too! On top of that, I'm happy that both our hotel interior and extensive breakfast spread blew you away. ;)

Looking forward to welcoming you back for another stay hopefully in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at this Hilton for pleasure approximately five times in the past 16 months. Every stay has been most pleasurable. The rooms are very clean: no mold in the bathrooms, no musty or mildewy smell when the air con runs, no dust on the furniture or stains on the carpet or walls. The pool area is lovely, large and well-maintained. It’s on the 14th floor and offers a beautiful view of the area. The Tosca restaurant, also on the 14th floor, has great food. The staff is friendly and polite, and speak good English. The Crystal Leaf Spa inside the Hilton has some quite good masseuses too!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear moeats,

Thank you for your continuous support and for leaving us such encouraging feedback. I'm pleased to hear it was a very positive and enjoyable experience for you and that you were impressed with the upkeep of our rooms as well as the facilities we provide. It's also a treat to know you loved the cuisine at Tosca and that our team took excellent care of you throughout!

I look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay at our hotel!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

When to stay for a night after a long day at the malls. Check in was at it quick and they gave us 4 cookie. They were warm and delicious. The kids enjoy it. Decided to add an bed and it came shortly after checking in.

Room was clean and they have soft and firm pillows. Did ask for extra toilet and was quickly brought to us. Well done.although it was a short stay but it exceed our expectation.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Daniel_Alcaraz_DTJB, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Brisbane81,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm glad we've exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed a smooth check-in experience. Happy to hear you also found our rooms and amenities well-kept and comfortable.
On top of that, it's good to know you appreciated our warm welcome cookies too!

I look forward to welcoming you again for more enjoyable stays when you next visit our city!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Good location, nice clean rooms with comfortable beds, spacious lobby for hang out, good overall services.
Great breakfast varieties Malay/Chinese/Indian/Continental. Team at restaurants attentive and fast. Good band playing during new year eve. Had a great time.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Daniel_Alcaraz_DTJB, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Johor Bahru, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear idasafurab,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! I'm happy to learn it was a pleasant stay for you and it's great that both our offerings and services lived up to your expectations, from our clean rooms and amenities to our spacious lobby and wide-ranging breakfast choices at Makan Kitchen. On top of that, I'm glad our team members delivered great service throughout it.

I look forward to welcoming you back hopefully soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

DTJB never dissapointed me. Another 5 star stay here. Compliment to Executive Lounge, Makan Kitchen, Room Cleanliness and also Gym and Pool.
Executive Lounge Staff still attentive and polite as before.
Evening cocktails is still busy especially on Saturday night and the staff are handling well during this peak hour. Foods are still great as before.
I need to espress my Thank you to Esther and Marry that make my stay so warm and wonderful.

Found out there is a missing of hair dryer at changing room. Please fix it.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear clwong19,

Thank you for leaving a great 5-star review of our hotel. I'm happy you enjoyed your experience with us again and it's a pleasure to know that you were impressed with numerous aspects of your stay, from our accommodation and facilities to the cuisines served at Makan Kitchen as well as our Executive Lounge team's excellent service. I'll be sure to share your encouraging words with them, especially Esther and Marry!

However, I apologise for the oversight in our housekeeping with regard to our changing room amenities, but rest assured the team will be informed of this too for further improvement.

All in all, I look forward to welcoming you back next time for another memorable stay and an even better all-round experience!