All reviewsstudio roomdining tablenoisy at nightbig roombreakfast buffetpleasant stayfree shuttlecity square malljbmicrowavelautciqcustomsdeposit
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This hotel is a value for money. It is nearby Singapore and the breakfast buffet was quite good too.

The primary reason why I like this hotel was due to the size of the hotel. You will get a very spacious room at the rate that is cheaper that any other hotel around it.

If will be going to Johor again, I will definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2010

The hotel is very close to Check point so just you might see the traffic of Causeway bridge. Room was not so modernly decorated, there were furniture looked like resort hotel of 80's in Hawaii. Balcony had lots of bird's messes.

Breakfast was buffet style, mainly Malay food in Malaysian standard, so I did not like it so much.

Swimming pool was not so clean, the water was not clear.

I had no good memory to stay in this hotel though we stayed in their sweet.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2010

It's my second time staying in this hotel and I would really come back for the third time. Stayed in a studio room both of my trips. The room was newly refurbished. Looks very comfortable and cozy.
Well, there might be occasional noises from the upgrading works that's on-going, or so I heard from one of the guests who requested for a room change due to the noise. For me, it was quiet all along. The staffs are friendly and welcoming.
And it's also very worth the money!
Definitely coming back if I'm in JB.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2007

we stayed at their exec suite. had wanted a separate bedroom so that me and dh can watch tv while our boy slept. guess what? no TV on the TV stand!!! end up dh had to watch in the room while our son sleep under MUTE!
the hotel had a damp smell. rooms were old. couch and bed and had stains. saw cockroaches in toilet and living room!
asked for an extra pillow and towel which took them half an hour!
breakfast was ok but there were ppl smoking. was told that it was smoking area so when asked where was the non-smoking area? was shown to a lower section which was closed! the restaurant was located at the lobby facing the road outside. why cant the hotel tell smokers to just walk out the door and smoke outside?
terrible stay for the price we paid (rm235.75)!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Ummi2D
Reviewed May 16, 2006

Why is it so hard to get any service at this hotel?

I dialled to make a reservation and unfortunatly my call was kept to hang for 10 minutes. Then came a voice who said that reservation was busy. I was so put off that I called a second time and suddenly the phone went dead. Finally after 3rd attempt managed to get thru and make reservaion.

As I was checking in, the counter was empty and I thought for a moment the staff must have fled from their work station. Then comes out a unhappy face probably I should have given her a call and made a appointment in advance.

Rooms were of low standard and the whole hotel looked kind of dull and sullen. The lobby didn't show the environment and the pub's were half dead.

Checking out was a messy affair with people all over the counter. Nobody knew who was to go first. Everybody wanted to go first.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business