“Awesome variety”

Ranked #26 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We had an all you could eat coupon and our expectations were low. We were delighted that the food that was served was extremely tasty, and came in good sized portions. Ambience and service is better than average, with floor manager going the extra mile. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (171)

Reviewed August 17, 2016

I have had a meal here several times. I never tried Indian, Chinese, Thai foods before so I can not compare the foods with original tastes!
I have ordered different meals and I have liked the taste of most of them.
If you are not interested in spicy foods, you can ask for not spicy nor hot dish.
You should be patient after your order because it takes a time to receive it!
Once a time I ordered Rogi lamb and after half an hour, the servant said "oh I forgot your order"!!! Although they accepted their fault, even they didn`t apologize!
The staffs seem polite and serious but not kind nor friendly.
Foods are served in beautiful classic dishes!
I tried the fresh juice and I did not like the taste. I ordered carrot and apple juice but it tasted ginseng.
The dishes are full of food, but the bread is small in comparison with the price and quality.
In my opinion, the price of foods is quite much. Furthermore, about 10% service charge will be added to the bill!
For foodies, worth to try it at least once!

1  Thank Maryam A
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Was there last year with my family. That was our first and the last. Those food were just mixture of every cuisine. Fusion? Well fusion food not for us. Is either the real thing or non!! Price wise were not attractive. For the price of those food i expected more, in terms of food and environment. Too dim in the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015
2  Thank Karyn L
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

A fantastic idea by the restaurant who promote the purchase the platinum membership for RM 290.00 and enjoy various free and discounts amongst their 4 restaurant chains

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I often read reviews that people have made on the restaurants that I go to often and laugh at how some people think that slating a restaurant is reviewing. I come to this restaurant whenever I am in town and thoroughly enjoy the food each time, and on the plus side the staff are very attentive and the restaurant is clean. The menu has a wide variety of Indian Chinese, Thai and Indian food, and they manage to get a good balance of flavors with their Indian Chinese food and have mastered the technique of combining the Chinese flavors and seasonings and adding the Indian touch that is needed. I am a lover of Thai food and the usual Indian food which is just as good here as the Indian Chinese. It is nice to finally visit JB and be able to eat at a restaurant that caters to most peoples needs. So reading the review below from a guy called Rahul was extremely disappointing I did struggle at first to try and understand exactly what he had written then I finally got it when I changed the word test to taste it was utter misspelt nonsense. I seriously think this guy went in there with his eyes closed and was sleeping the whole way through. By his comments you can tell that he has zero knowledge of food, you went to a Indian restaurant but you didn't get Indian food??? You are complaining that you got Chinese food mixed with Indian food.

Date of visit: July 2016