“HAD MY LUNCH ”

Olive Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #21 of 1,244 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the coolest chillout bistro bar in Johor with a magnificent waterfront view of the harbour.
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

I walked in the olive kitchen and placed an other for take away and wanted to try chicken tikka and tandoori naan (Indian bread) and raita (yogurt with mixed salad) the staff was good and asked me that order will take 20min so I was near by staying in hotel jen advised the staff will come after 20min.

I took my order and went to room and you believe me that the food taste was amazing and so tender and delicious that I have to place another order so that I can eat middle of the night after gym as my hunger is like an monster.

Thumbs up and on my next stay will try more dishes and will put up the review.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank faisalk913
Write a reviewReviews (156)

Reviewed August 27, 2018

The food is amazing. However my 7yo and 2yo didnt like it. overall for me and my husband we love the food alot.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Very nice food and nice place.. Best vegetarian briyani and mutton Briyani.. price is resonable place is very good and cozy..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

If looking for good Indian food do visit this place. Loved the daal kabila and naans/paranthas. Quite close to what one gets back in India. Good service too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We went after reading the reviews and we were not disappointed. The service was friendly and prompt even though it was busy. The food was some of the best I have tasted anywhere. We had a wide variety of dishes and all were excellent. The pizza and Indian food we had were amazing!

Date of visit: July 2018