“Only Shahrzad”

Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Only Shahrzad”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I've been living here in Perth, Australia for two years. one of the most favorite activities of Perth people is going to restaurants, so mine is. I should say I still have not found any restaurant in Perth better than SHAHRZAD restaurant in Johor. I experienced a wonderful, fantastic incredible night at Shahrzad restaurant and recommend it to all who want to visit Malaysia and have a wonderful night there dinning out.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Amin1118

• Korean first
Brest, France
“Lamb cutlet haven!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

If you are fan of kebabs, this place does not disappoint you.
Specially the lamb cutlet which is just perfect.
My husband had chicken kebab and he was so pleased with its taste.
The interior ambience is not that special( outdoor dining place is much better) and the food is a little pricy but the beautiful lamb cutlet made all up for me!
I love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine, in particular when it comes to Persian cuisine and this one is one of the best.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jacqueline S
Perth, Australia
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Food and the service were amazing. I was so happy with the quality and friendly staff. Definitely will go again.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Ali B
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“One of the best Middle Eastern Food I had in past 7 years”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited Shahrzad with my family. It was a great experience. I have had one of the most delicisous food in almost a decade. Everything was cooked to perfection. The Naan, the rice, Biryani and the Kebab platter.
Ofcourse, its a bit pricy compared to other Middle Eastern restaurants in town, but the food is worth every penny.
A little disappointment was that the chef didn't follow our sequence of order and send the food before the appetizer, but for a new restaurant, which is only run by 3 people, I ignored it.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Abu Saarim S
“Bon resto”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I just had an epiphany... After years of abstaining from eating okra stew a visit to Shahrzad made me revise my opinion of this dish all thanks to that hearty stew bursting with the flavours of middle eastern spices and herbs.
Kebob platter is another highlight: the aroma of the mildly spiced lamb cutlet grilled on charcoal won't fail to send you off into a thousand and one nights souk-reverie!
The chicken skewer is intensely flavoured and meltingly succulent as well and oh..Forgot to mention the on-site baked bread just fresh from the clay oven to warm up the buds.
The best part is that the food is deliciously balanced with a top notch quality of service.

• Visited September 2013