“the kids love it!”

The Little Big Club
Ranked #3 of 67 things to do in Johor Bahru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for an unforgettable adventure with Thomas & Friends here at Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri, Johor!
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great place to visit with kids. My nephew knew all the names of the characters there :-).. The place is indoor so no problem for the weather. If you don't have kids , I believe that it is not a good place to visit.

1  Thank Charina A

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Excellent place for my three years old son. As a cartoons fan as well, I was very excited too to meet all my 'friends'. The playground at level 2 and 3 not only meant for young kids but for adults too. I was physically exhausted after trying to keep up with my son to go through all the obstacles at the playground. We also tried Thomas train-ride, Harolds helicopter, and others which were really fun and safe. And, the staffs were excellent: cheerful and never let the kids down. The front desk staff was very helpful and gave tips about which show that should not be missed, and tips to reduce queuing time. We had Sushi King just outside the premise. Although the hello kitty land was very much smaller than Japan, it was just enough for whole day if combining with little big club. The activities in hello kitty place were fun and exciting. I had a great time with my son.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

great place to spend a saturday with your kids. I mean, the rides are fairly safe and not too physically challenging esp for a 2 year old and a 4 year old. There were enough resting places, eating places, and better yet, not too crowded.

If only they have yearly passes....this would definitely be my monthly destination.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

A must for Bob, Barney and Angelina fans. :) The rides on both floor were fun. Loads of things the kids can do. The rides are mostly on the 2nd and 3rd floor. And the shows that do go on. Check the schedule. The staff are very helpful and do their best to make sure that the visitors are having a good time. What I did not like is the lack of ride. What I liked are the wishful studios, that is a must! About the official photos, if you can afford it, then it is a must :)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Not really interesting if compare to hello kitty because only knew some character only such as pingu n barney. The show is not really nice like hello kitty as well. Quite disappointed... i expert it similar to hello kitty but.....sad.