“Second Visit”

Book In Advance
More Info
$75.00*
and up
LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Transfer...
Ranked #5 of 68 things to do in Johor Bahru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for an unforgettable adventure with Thomas & Friends here at Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri, Johor!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

After the first visit, we thought we would never step in here again. But then again, our boy enjoyed himself so much the first time, that we brought him here again. Went in early in the morning, thus there is no crowd yet. Good for us as we can get the see the shows and performance without having to squeeze between people.

All reviews
in 49 reviews
"characters"
in 64 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

On a weather like this, it's such a bliss to have an indoor playground like The Little Big Club. Little girls would love this Hello Kitty Town on 1st floor. Such a great fun!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

It is overprice for an adult parent but for kids who love the theme characters, it is worth it.

I wish they have less of playground and more rides. I dont understand why they have playground (bob the builder theme) at 2nd floor and sodor playground (3rd floor) though different design but still playground.
3rd floor thomas theme has more rides and my boy enjoyed it a lot, he spend 1hr plus.
2nd floor main attraction should be angelina balleria but my gal is too small for dancing so we skipped it.
There are many shows available and u can time yr visit so as not to miss out the shows. Shows r interesting though i wish the thomas can be moving rather than a stationery thomas for display during the show.

Phototaking price is cheaper if u get the 4 for $100RM and they give a free one. Its available online thru pictureair for those pixs purchased.

Overall not bad but I won't consider a revisit unless they lower the price for foreigners.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I went with my mum to check out the place before recommending to other family members. This is an indoor theme park on the second and third floors (above Hello Kitty) at the Puteri Harbour Theme Park. It is situated near Legoland, and there are abundance of signage to this place. At that time, we had to park outside the building since there were still constructions at the underground parking. However, now you can park your cars in the building already. We bought tickets for both parks. At that time, we were informed that we could go in and out of the The LBC to go to Hello Kitty but they are planning to have only single entrance per ticket. That means you are not allowed to re-enter the same park once you have left it. Not sure whether it has been implemented or not, but if you ask me, I wouldn't do that as it will be inconvenient for the families as they may have to come twice just to go to both parks (which is very small). Here you have some interesting rides like the plane, ferris wheel etc. Even though those rides cater to small kids, but adults can go in too (just like me and my mum). There is a cafe in there too, and the toilets are just nearby. The shows were entertaining where we watched Barney, Angelina etc but the Thomas Engine show was cancelled. The mascots came out to meet up with the fans (I took a picture with Pingu). Since it is indoor, then you don't have to worry about the heat like Legoland. There are chairs available for parents while waiting for their children to play and ride, but I hope there are more chairs provided. Overall, I enjoyed myself there... and will definitely enjoy it more when I bring my niece and nephews :)