“My granddaughter had a good time..”

Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
Ranked #4 of 64 things to do in Johor Bahru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The first Hello Kitty theme park outside of Japan.
pasay, philippines
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“My granddaughter had a good time..”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Reading from other reviews before going here makes me hesitant at first since someone mentioned that this is good for girls 6 years old and below. My granddaughter is 7. To my surprise, she enjoyed every moment here, from Hello Kitty to the Little Big Club. Our only problem is that the park does not accept SG$ and there is no money changer nearby. We have to spent using our credit card.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“We have a simple and a happy moment here.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

It’s is a small but fun especially girls & kids. Hello Kitty Theme Park is just a small building ( 3 stories house), .Here, you can either buy 2 parks pass ( Sanrio Hello Kitty Town & The Little Big Club)- RM110 (RM85 with my card) or Sanrio Hello Kitty Pass – RM75 (RM55 with MyKad). My friends and I were so lucky that day, e because additional 35% discount for mycard holder, and each of us only spent RM38.50 for 1 park.

The Hello Kitty Theme Park is on 2nd floor. Although the park is small but we do enjoy playing in the park for whole day. First, we entered the Hello Kitty House. It’s a nice place for photo shooting. A lot of iconic Hello Kitty at the living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. We enjoyed photo shooting at Hello Kitty House.

The "Purrfect" stage is outside the Hello Kitty House. The Hello Kitty live performance held on here. When the performance started, Hello Kitty and her lover, Daniel dance together in front all of us, Some kids also invited to dance and played with them. it’s gave me a very happy atmosphere.

The jewelry making and photo studio were in the same room. A pendent is giving to us as souvenir and then we go for Hello kitty costume dress up at the photo studio. We played nail art at the Nail salon and then we colored our own cookie at the cooking studio. Although most of the games are simple and more suitable for kids but we felt happy too, we felt we are kids at that moment.

At the end of the park there was hello Kitty Wonder. It’s special and fun. Before you enter, the staff will invite you to play a game. The answer word consisted of 5 alphabets. You need to find out these 5 alphabets and match all into a word. A certificate will giving to you if you managed to find the answer. I hope you enjoy the game too.

Well, we have a simple and a happy moment here. It's really a good place and i think i will come again too.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Pica0507
Pasig, Philippines
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Playtime comes to life!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a fun add to our side trip to Malaysia. I specifically made my booking online to ba assured of a day in this as I was adviced that it was the sem break of schools in SG & Malaysia as well so I'm expecting a crowd. From Legoland, we took a cab which you can hail at the far end of the Medini mall, there's a taxi line on queue. You can reach the Puteri Harbour approx. 15- 20 mins. Along the way, you can see the markers for the Hello Kitty Town which made my heart leapt with joy as Hello Kitty has been fave ever since she came to exist. Upon arriving the indoor complex, we were welcomed by their courteous staff & I showed them my email reservation, they then asked me to proceed to the entrance where they gave me the activity card for the tour. It contains portions to be stamped by the crew on every activity center you join & a prize if younget to complete all of them! .. I got a cool souvenir item for that! Since I'm still in awe, I get to manage to see all the activities lined up - I enjoyed the costume house where you can don any Sanrio character, of course I chose my fave feline, then you get to pose for pics in that costume, the jewelry making was fun too, the crew will give you the bracelet chain & will let you choose the charm of your choice & then viola - your new bracelet. Even the restrooms are so cute with the Hello Kitty logos & her signature colors. There's also the Hello Kitty Cafe where you can savor delectable pastries, ice creams , pancakes etc. in case you need to satisfy your hunger pangs - the design is so cool & the tables are so chic. The place is a haven if you love Hello Kitty like me & may I add that it's the first Sanrio theme park outside of Japan! There's also The Little Big Club in case you have boys in tow which will surely love the rides & activity center as well. For a more heavy meals Lat's place has a lot to offer. I had the time of my life there especially when I get to have my picture with HKitty! - it's like Christmas in September for me..an experience that will forever be in my heart!

2 Thank Gells1028
Singapore, Singapore
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Nice, new, good quality deco”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Nicely designed Hello Kitty town, it's indoors so don't worry even if it's raining.

The place is still new so all the items are well kept and well designed. Can see that the deco and figurines are of good quality.

The place is a bit small though, can finish in 2-3 hours even if you go through everything.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hello Kitty is Love”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Hello Kitty has been my childhood favorite. It was really a dream come true for me to meet Hello Kitty in person along with the other Sanrio characters. The place may be small but it was a happy place for me and my daughter. We love Hello Kitty's house.

Visited April 2013