“Kids Will Enjoy”

Ranked #1 of 81 things to do in Johor Bahru
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This place is stunning, my kid love it a lot and asking to go there again. Colorful place and many attraction for young kids. Too bad not many trees plant in the area, so prepare for your sunblock, umbrella and hats.

2  Thank funky_mommy
Write a ReviewReviews (5,097)
All reviews
in 64 reviews
"singapore flyer"
in 102 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

the best would be the roller coaster...others more for young children,dont forget your hat and sunblock,waterpark is fun too!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Legoland is a park full of Lego bricks. It is an awesome place for family and variety of attractions is excellent.

We stayed in the legoland hotel for two days,we spent one in the water park and the other in the theme park.

The water park was fairly big but really fun. All the slides were amazing and cool. Food was average. The wave pool is small but relaxing. We were disappointed that the Joker soaker was closed because it looked great to play in.

The theme park was huge and fun. The driving school was our first stop because we were most excited to get the driving licence.The dragon coaster was super cool, I went three times. Project X has a huge drop which was hair-raisingly scary. Imagination was amazing and we had fun racing lego cars and seeing if our lego DUPLO models could stand an earthquake. There was a huge variety of food and it was fantastic. Asia's biggest lego shop was right there in legoland. Lego fans would go nuts over that shop. Also there was a bricks shop which was like a lego buffet.

Overall I think it is excellent for anyone who likes water parks and theme parks.

2  Thank Tips2005
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I tried booking legoland malaysia tickets, first I got kick out twice for exceeding 18 minutes time limit. Finally, got it through and got this contradictory message which I don't understand. Its a first time I got this kind of message while using credit card to book online. I tried to call their line but it is engaged........

"Unable to confirm ticket availability

Contact Centre number: +607 597 8888. The error reported was 122655013-GXE.

We have been unable to confirm ticket availability at the moment.

Please try again later. If this problem persists please phone our Contact Centre on the number displayed above and they will assist you with your purchase.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you have received this message while attempting to pay for your order.

Before issuing any tickets we check the card details with your card provider to ensure funds are available (banks call this a pre-authorisation). When we get a positive response to this query we then issue the tickets, and only after that do we actually take the payment.

If there are any problems with issuing the tickets, then the payment is not taken.

However, we find that most banks now set aside these funds from a customers account in readiness for the actual payment being submitted. This may mean that you see the "Funds Available" in your account being reduced by the cost of this order even if we have not taken payment.

Unfortunately, banks will often show these funds as held for up to a week. And will respond to any enquiry that the payment is "in-processing" by Merlin Entertainments.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and can assure you that we have not taken any funds. We are working with the banks to see if any improvements can be made to the process.

We would recommend you DO NOT attempt to re-book tickets online without

clearing your browser cache and cookies (use CTRL-SHIFT-DELETE, then select Cookies and Cache or Temporary Internet Files), and
restarting your browser.

Without doing that, any follow-up order will likely encounter the same issue, and additional funds may be held by your bank temporarily."

2  Thank Baostravel
LEGOLAND_Malaysia, Product Excellence Manager at Legoland Malaysia, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Baostravel

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you experienced problems when trying to make your booking. From your short explanation you have said that your booking attempt timed out twice, therefore it is possible that your third attempt and payment were using the same session and therefore your payment was not successful. I can confirm that the holding charge that our website mentions happens all over the world and is known as a pending or ring-fenced charge.

I do not wish to provide details of your booking over this public site, so if you have not already spoken to someone at LEGOLAND® Malaysia, please try our booking line again or email our guest services.

Kind regards,