- Almost around 4hrs+-5hours to reach from PJ to Legoland. Note: leisure drive, no speed and half way stop at Seremban for bfast
-Huge parking space but some area zone been closed down and only allow to park at certain zone.
- It's VERY VERY HOT!! Bring umbrella, wear cap, put sun block!
- But it's better sunny day than rainy day. Else your ticket will be wasted.
- Place is huge but the trees are tiny - still growing. Therefore it's so hot and don't feel any shaded places around. Every where you go are exposed to sun. :(
- Don't have the excitement of 'WOW' when you enter the Legoland. The decor, the rides, the park (few theme park) feels so miniature and small in such a huge land.
- Close at 6pm on weekdays. Legoland closed on every Wednesday
- Not much rides for adult. Mostly for kids. You still can Q and play those kids ride BUT take note most of it have some kind of weigh limit. If you are too heavy, you are not allow to play.
- Water park yet to open. 2013 expected to be ready
- Not advisable to go during weekend or PH. We went during weekdays also full of ppl and some rides need to wait up to 30-45mins. Can't really finish all the ride if you plan to do so. Pick the one you want to play first.
- There are quite a few of restaurants and easily can find one to buy some snacks/foods/drinks but it's not cheap. Food sucks too.
- Long Q again. Better get a table first before ordering.
- Few Lego shops but the big one will be at the entrance named - The Big Shop. Note it closed at 6pm on weekdays.
Overall, I guess better wait until Water Theme park is ready only visit or when they added more adult rides. It's still very empty, hot and nothing much to play unless it's your kids that want to go. However those status/figurines inside the park made of Lego are really AMAZING!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.