The hotel was a refurbished office building, thus, the layout of certain rooms was based on how the designer re-configure the rooms. I stayed there for a 3 day workshop.
What is good
1. The x-deluxe king room is of good size
2. Good choice of food for lunch
What is not so good
1. The flooring is laminated wood, and they didnt provide a room slipper. After a long day with sweaty feet, the feeling was definitely uncomfortable to walk around
2. No cupboard to hang your clothes. Instead, they provide a hanging track near the mirror to hang clothes. Positioning of the track near the mirror may inspire nightmares at night
3. Very cheap laminated table
4. Bed was set against a wall which is a thin partition. Noises from the outside corridor can be clearly heard and created vibrations onto the wall.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Baguss City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.