11@Century Hotel
$112
$109
Agoda.com
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
$78
$493
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tune Hotel Danga Bay(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
$24
$23
$77
$70
Trip.com
$22
$18
Agoda.com
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
$50
$43
Priceline
$66
$60
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
$36
$31
Princeton Hotel(Johor Bahru)
$28
$20
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Wifi not working complained a few times but still down. Maintenance told me they working on it but still same. Went down to reception ask but a staff with full uniform treat me like invisible! After that sudden blackout, asked reception told me 2 hours only power back info from TNB but in less than 5 mins power back on! Poor receptionist with total zero and wrong info to customer. Some rooms facing a noisy pub that blast thru the night til 3am!

Room Tip: Alway ask for rooms facing kls shopping mall if want a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I went there for a business trip. I reach there at 12 midnight. My first impression is the hotel very nice eventhough it is quite far from other hotel. However, there are KSL next to the hotel. For me, the room was very nice and neat. The room size small but it is a business trip and for me the size does not matter as long as it is neat and nice. The bed was very comfy. On the next morning, we went for brakfast. the staffs really well groom and nice. the food very nice.

Then, we went to function hall. this is the bad side of this hotel. The hotel did not have conneting door from the hotel. You have to go out the hotel and the fucntion hall is next to the hotel. For me, it makes things difficult. It will be much more easier if they have connecting door. However, they have very good staffs. There are 1 staff( name Ara) i think he is the banquet staff. As far as I concern, he will be always nearby from my function hall. This make me feel so easy. There are some misscommunication between the sales person n I. However, we manage to settle the problem with the help from Ara.

Thanks to the sales person (name Ana). Eventhough very busy that day, she manage to come and meet me and ask hows everything. Thanx to Ara for make things much more easy for me.

P/S : HOTEL SHOULD GIVE ARA SOME CREDIT. and I surely come to this hotel again for another events.

Room Tip: Higher floor have less noise and better view..
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This is my second visit to 11@century Hotel. I was check in to room 824. We have a fast check in process with Mr Fahim. It's only took less than 2 minute if compare with our last visit took almost 20 minute to do the process. He's very diligent and fast in serving his customer. He also have a good personality. He give us a good and fast explaination on the hotel facility and promotion. Every time i pass the counter he always great me with my name. I feel really welcome to the hotel. Its a very good service and good room with a cheap price.

Room Tip: Choose room that facing the shopping mall or in-front of the building.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We spent 5 nights at this hotel prior to returning to Singapore to complete our holiday. The location was good for our intention which was shopping. It was slightly noisy at night but fortunately we were on the tenth floor so were not sio badly affected. The breakfast was fantastic value (a wide selection of both hot and cold food/hot and cold drinks) considering that for double the cost we only had a room with no breakfast in Singapore. Would stay again but would choose deluxe room instead of standard room for more comfort. Only disadvantage was "free wifi" which was very difficult to access.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Stay period from 20-21Mar2012. (2nights)
I used to be a very regular guest for the past 1 year at 11th century hotel usually during my business trip to Johor Bahru. However, It was good when it is new but due to deplorable maintenance of the hotel most things in rooms were spoiled was not replaced and maintained well.

The hotel staff also discriminating who is eligible to park at those VIP reserved parkings in front of the hotel. As I understand, those parking is reserved for the hotel guest as there is no valet parking services avail at this hotel. Upon requesting for those parking, I was told that it is reserved for their GM, MD, CEO and VIPs. I thought every single hotel guest is the VIP.

Bedsheet and blanket sheet has not been changed daily as well. I believe the pillow case also which is very un hygiene.

Air condition adjusted to 25c is very cold for me but once adjusted to 26c the room is freaking hot. This is strange.

TV remote control is missing also and the housekeeping has no initiative at all to replace it.

I will seriously not be considering to stay this hotel on my next business trip.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business