Golden Leaf Hotel
Thistle Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
Hotel Jen Puteri Harbour, Johor(Johor Bahru)
$105
$77
Agoda.com
Tune Hotel Danga Bay(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
$23
$22
$74
$68
Trip.com
$269
  • Breakfast included
Swan Garden Hotel(Johor Bahru)
$34
$31
  • Restaurant
Mutiara Johor Bahru(Johor Bahru)
$47
$43
Priceline
$72
$59
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Johor Bahru)(Great Value!)
$36
$30
$22
$18
Agoda.com
All reviewsuniversal studio singaporeno liftshuttle busthird floorbudget hotelsimple hotelclimb the stairsrecommended hotelhotel is cleanwater heaterdeluxe roomlegoland malaysiawifitvpaxtoothbrushjohor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

One room big enough for 14paxI booked this hotel 3weeks before check in date via agoda. I called them to confirm 3days before check in date. My whole family including 2 babies arrived at 2.30pm. The counter boy called the boss since he don't know about there is online booking. The boss came to arrange the room. We waited sooooo long to get the room at 5.30pm since the room already have another guest for them to move to another room...my god! 3 hours waiting and yet they just said another half an hour when we asked. They just gave the key and pillow case at 7pm. Wifi not even one bar

My first and last...

Room Tip: If u need big room with cheap price, yes come here. If u need hotel even an average service, stay way...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank PakNgoh
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I get good service from the manager here. Conditions in the room is clean and comfortable. Wifi facilities are also provided with free. Halal food located across the street but have to drive in approximately 15 minutes. There was no lift and have to use the stairs to go to the hotel room then it is quite difficult for the elderly and families with child. Police station located just behind the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank shadzan
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very bad experience with this hotel!! I had never encounter a hotel like this. Check in to hotel on business trip. Upon check in, receptionist asking if i need an air-con room? what kind of question is this?? Are we staying in winter country? Nevermind, when i enter the room, room is dirty, floor is sticky and full with cigarette smoke. Towel with stain. Oh my god! I will rather sleep in my car rather paying for this kind of hotel. PLS DONT BE CONNED BY PICTURE!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

This is second bad experience with the hotel. First time, stayed two nights and no voluntary housekeeping service, towels not provided on the second day. Feedback was we need to inform them to do that. Sweared not to go back again but today all the other hotels nearby fully booked so ended up there. A room without attached bathroom was given, only realised that until enter the room an hour after check in. Requested for refund and checkout but at the end being charged two hours rate! Manager and front office staff's attitude was totally unacceptable, staff argued he did showed the room (but didn't mention about the bathroom ) and manager said if not happy can lodge a police report. Ridiculous indeed!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank MonkeyTeo
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The hotel is a 3 floor building with no elevator and the receptionist counter is on the first floor. Upon checking in my room on the 3rd floor with no elevator, when I entered the room, I get a shocked of my life, the room is full with cigarette smokes eventhough I requested for a smoke free room, and there is no cupboard or place for you to hang your items, bad condition beds, dirty towels, thin wall in between rooms which you can hear the people in the next room bathing or having a poo in the bathroom. Oh my God! how can this be happening to me. Because of this, I opt to come back late to the hotel.

Lucky there is ample parking spaces around the hotel, 7-11 nearby and a police station behind the hotel. Breakfast wise, it is just some typical fried rice, bihun, mee, koey teow. The utensils are dirty and the restaurant are not in good shape.

I am praying for my 2 nights to be over as soon as possible. And I will definitely not stay in this hotel anymore

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family