“Craptacular!”

Salt 'n' Pepper Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #599 of 920 Restaurants in Johor Bahru
Description: This restaurant is located on Level 5 of The Zon Regency Hotel, Johor.
Singapore, Singapore
“Craptacular!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Don’t even think of eating here. My stomach was very angry at me for filling it with what this place tried to convince us was food.

Based on my visit to the buffet in Salt ‘n’ Pepper Cafe Restaurant, if this is acceptable, then all the other buffets in Malaysia are somewhere between a dumpster and an 19th century chamber pot in a malaria hospital. It would be tolerable if the food were delicious, but it is not nice at all. I tasted chicken with the consistency of owl pellets and what I think might have been a pan full of caterpillars covered in orange marmalade. The sad buffet was stocked with hideous looking stuff that were seemingly emptied out of somebody’s pockets shortly before our arrival. These all have the same taste and consistency (bad) and might be part of a government program to choke foodies to death. Nothing was good.

Ignore this place like you do beggars or cries for help from alleyways. I would rather lick toilets in Geylang for sustenance
(www.perfyi.wordpress.com)