All reviewsbudget hotelsinggah selaluplace to sleepthe ground floorrooms are smallown transportdouble roomparking spaceshort staystrategic locationstayed for nightsnice stayjb citycar parktvtaxisingapore
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in two interlinked rooms as we where traveling with small children. The solution was excellent as it gave the grown ups some privacy after bed time.

This Tune hotel is slightly worn down compared to the one in Kota Bahru - but the rooms and principles are the same.

Locationwise you need a car to get around - there is no natural place to go for dinner within walking distance if your kids are only into western food.

Buying the breakfast vouchers turned out to be ok (not great - but at least food), and the Legoland tickets where provided without any issues.

Worked like a charm :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Danga Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review.

We have always endeavored to provide the best within the limited service concept, happy to know you have come to agree with us on that.

We are happy when guests' are.

See you soon.

Rgds,
Sharon De Silva - Customer Care Manager

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed with family (2 rooms). Got excellent deal through Tune Hotels website. Very cheap! Worth every peny!
Rooms although small is modern and clean. Staff are efficient. Excellent palce to stay for budget-concious travellers.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thanks for the review.

Our location is normally a strong positive for our guests. As a limited-service hotel brand we focus on high quality basics, a 5-star bed and hot showers, housed within a clean and secure environment, always located centrally, all at extremely affordable prices.

Happy to know how we have met your requirements perfectly. Thanks for this review, It's a pleasure to welcome you always.

Warm Regards,
De Silva- Customer Care Manager

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I spent two nights here in order to visit Legoland and then travel on to Singapore as I flew into Senai airport which saved me a lot of money!

Sure, the location of this hotel is a little out of the way, however, the hotel is Womderful. It's clean, comfortable, the staff were fantastic and explained everything I needed to know regarding my Legoland trip and my coach to Singapore in great detail. This is by far the cleanest Tune I've stayed in and has the nicest room.

I can't see why everyone is complaining about the room sizes at Tune - I'm only one person and yes it gets a little interesting doing some of my yoga poses each morning but seriously, if you want a cavernous expanse of a room go and pay for it. Don't expect a mansion for such a low rate!

Also unsure as to why people are saying there's no food around here. Above the hotel is a predominantly Indian restaurant. One minute's walk from the front door of the hotel is a big Fish dining hall, one minute further is a western style place called Delizio Pizza which I've eaten at two nights in a row (food is great and well priced, under RM18 for a grilled rib eye with baked beans, wedges and coleslaw? Total bargain!), another 30 seconds on is 7Spice Indian restaurant. There's a 7-Eleven on the hotel premises. I have dietary issues and I've had no issues feeding myself!

To top off a fabulous stay, I saved RM30 on my Legoland ticket by booking it with my hotel room and I got a great shuttle service to and from the hotel to Legoland.

Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: 4th floor is good - lady on the 2nd floor who was on the Legoland shuttle with me said its a little noisy there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank leaguegirl
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Danga Bay, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing a Trip Advisor Review on your recent visit to our hotel.

As a limited-service hotel brand we focus on high quality basics - a 5-star bed and powerful showers, housed within a clean and secure environment, always located centrally, all at extremely affordable prices.

Comfortable bed and power shower makes Tune is a charm for the ones looking for good value for money.

Glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for all your positive comments.

We wish to receive you again amongst us for another amazing experience.

Warm Regards,
Sharon- Customer Care Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My family and myself 4 persons took a Quad room when we visited to Legoland Malaysia. The hotel room is clean and comfortable although not in large space. Quite near to Sutera Mall as well. Recommended for those who plans to visit Legoland and looking for a budget hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dearest Guest,

Thanks for the review.

Clean, comfortable and value for money. That's our pride.

Happy to know how we have met your requirements perfectly and that you had a good slumber experience

It's always rewarding to know that our guests enjoyed our 5 star beds at 1 star prices.
Thank you very much for all your positive comments.

We hope to continuously 'wow" your expectations in future.

Have a pleasant day.

Rgds,
De Silva-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

good security with gated parking. Room small but practical and well planned with separate shower. Room generally clean but some stain and minor mould in bathroom showing. Bed looks clean but got bitten by mites. Good lighting. Room smelled stale. Overall good for budget choice but needs improvement in housekeeping and building maintenance

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi There,

Our location is normally a strong positive for our guests. As a limited-service hotel brand we focus on high quality basics, a 5-star bed and hot shower, housed within a clean and secure environment, always located centrally, at extremely affordable prices

Cleanliness has always been a substantial part of our service culture and we regret that it did not meet the standards you have come to expect from us.

I've notified the relevant team to improve on this area.

I do hope you will allow us the occasion to restore your confidence in our hotel and making your stay a pleasant and warmly memorable experience. See you soon

Warm Rgds,