Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$21
Priceline
$16
Go to your Happy Price
1,277 results
All reviews budget hotel ceiling fan air conditioning affordable price twin room kuala lumpur housekeeping staff strategic location water dispenser jb town stayed for nights business trip puteri harbour car park tv legoland wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2013

On 12 Jan 2013, I stayed 2 nights in Room 415 & 417 (quad room). Unfortunately, after i have checked out and reached KL, I left my entire waist pouch (including 3 important wallets) in the room. Luckily, the cleaner has helped retained the waist pouch and honestly present to her / his superior and I could recover my items. I really need to thank to this person. Else I will have to go through the trouble for re-applying NRIC for myself, for my children, my driving license, credit cards, bank cards, house key, etc, etc... (Imagine : I will need to change entire gate lock and door lock for my house...)...
Thank you so so much and thank you millions .....
While signing the booklet for confirming I have retrieved all my belongings, I saw the list of "lost and found" and there are really quite a few !!!
Bravo to the honesty of staff from Tune Hotels !!!
CK

Date of stay: January 2013
tuneh0tels, Manager at Tune Hotel Danga Bay, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Hi There,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and completing a Trip Advisor Review on your return.

Glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and happy with the service rendered by our staff.

Thank you for tuning in and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future

Warm Regards,
De Silva - Customer Care Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good day to stay was at Tune Hotel Danga Bay. Staying with 5 star bed surely accompany you with sweetest dream and pleasant sleep. Pricely comfortable and dynamic choseble add on making the stay more lively and satisfy the needs.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the review .I am happy to know how we have met your requirements perfectly.

Compliments are always wonderful; it makes us motivated to be acknowledged while we take great effort in seeing into each and every need of our guests.

We are glad in making your stay a pleasant and warmly memorable experience.

See you soon.

Warm Rgds,
De Silva-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Overall performance of hotel is very good including location, price, staff, cleanliness, parking slot . However, the only unsatisfied factor is I can hear outside people talking or walking pass very clearly. At night not that noisy so it doesn't really matter. It's a good hotel and definitely will stay in again next time.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best of the best for budget hotel..if you planning for long vacation,this hotel is the best and clean..staff also friendly..location at the centre of JB town..15 minutes to woodlands checkpoint..fastest way to singapore..

Hi There,

Thanks for the review.

I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our, services and facilities and I know my team will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks.

Thank you very much for all your positive comments.

We hope to continuously 'wow" your expectations in future.

Have a pleasant day.

Rgds,
De Silva-Customer Care Manager

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The bed is comfortable and most importantly the room come with window so the air could flow. Not like the tune hotel in Kuching which we get the room without window and ends up our bathroom is wet, couldn't dry and smell bad. 7-11 just next door too. One thing that not convenient is when we need to ride bus to city area, we need to change a lot buses in order to reach.