It was our first time staying at Silka JB. We stayed for 4D3N last week.
Was impressed when we got down from the cab, lobby and the hotel looks impressive as 3star hotel.
- FOA were friendly and helpful.
- Room as overall was good. Especially the room facilities and amenities provided were complete as in complimentary basis. This was really satisfied.
However, few points to be highlighted:
- Room carpet was stained and need to be replaced.
- We hang on the make up room sign, housekeeping made up the bedroom and replaced the amenities and towel with new ones. Unfortunately, housekeeping did not clean the bathroom and this really unsatisfied me.
- Breakfast was poor in term of taste.
Location is not the main strength as it is surrounded by apartment. To find a cab, you can either requested from the front desk to get you a cab. But it take time and only executive taxi which is double price.
To get a budget taxi, we need to walk out and stop the taxi pass by on the road side.
Overall, this hotel was more than what we have expected.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking