I'm right now about to leave Casa Mia after another superb visit! The Lodge has nice comfortable rooms, the restaurant is one of the best in Blantyre, and probably in the whole of Malawi, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The English breakfast, included in the rate, is good.
The owner, Peter, is just the best! This time around my suitcase did not arrive at the same time as me. Peter took care of everything, and arranged for the suitcase to be collected at the airport when it arrived.
The pool area is a very nice place to rest after a long day working or sightseeing in Blantyre. Enjoying the sunset at the pool is highly recommended!
There are some minor issues - it can take some time to get the right temperature in the showers, not all the rooms have a fridge, but that is not really important.
I've stayed here four or five times now, and I will return again and again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Mia offers accommodation, conferencing and a first class restaurant. Situated in the heart of Blantyre we are a stone's throw from shops, banks and other amenities. Our well trained staff will do there utmost to make your stay comfortable & enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa Mia Lodge & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mia Lodge And Restaurant
- Casa Mia Lodge & Restaurant Hotel Blantyre