“Always the best”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Blantyre
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Whenever I want a great steak this is where I head to, the Chef is on top of his game here and the service is excellent. Some say it is expensive but how much would you pay in Europe for this kind of set up and food? Meals are hearty and quality is always good.

Mischa L, General Manager at 21 Grill on Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear GUEST

We really appreciate the positive comments and feedback, thank you for your support we really appreciate it, we strive and work hard to maintain consistency.

Mischa

There are newer reviews for 21 Grill on Hannover

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We visit this restaurant very regularly, sometimes twice a week, and we always find the food and service very good. While other restaurants in Blantyre are up and down in terms of both food quality and service, Grill 21 is always of a high standard in both regards. I would strongly recommend eating here if you are wanting to ensure you have a pleasurable meal in Blantyre.

Dear GUEST

We really appreciate the positive comments and feedback, thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mischa

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I ordered the pork spare ribs which are the only spare ribs that 21 Grill have on their menu. When the food finally arrived I received disgusting small goat ribs!!!How disgusting! Needless to say I sent the food right back!

1  Thank Jax R
Mischa L, General Manager at 21 Grill on Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear GUEST

I trust you are well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at 21 Grill. I sincerely apologies for what happened with regards to the ribs. I would greatly appreciate it when you are in PH Ryalls or 21 Grill again please contact me so I may find out more information about that evening.

Mischa Lehner

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Seating space problem sometimes means squizeeing in a place you cant get out.The place has recently been renovated but there are open space restaurants nearby so may be there will be more innovative changes to keep up with fast food service.The local bus stage causes access problems despite good packing space.Probably alright for residents who can be served normally and with facility to place orders at their convinience.It has security in place but a customer has to be aware of VIP visitors with reservations in the same spaces.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The signature dish is the steak, and it is very good!! the indian dish is also good- if they still have it try the mango chicken! House wine is very good, ask for the sweet red. (sounds crazy but very good)