“Dark and greasy”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 51 Restaurants in Blantyre
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Outside it looks nice... but it is all about greasy food in a very dark room... service is good but the chinese food was far from being ok.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The place is well located, has some atmosphere, plenty of parking, etc. but the menu was uninspired the food just OK (not fresh or crisp) and when it came to paying the bill though I only needed a few $ change (1,000MKW in local currency) they tried the sorry we have no change trick to extort cash. I was alone and I think it was a try-on. It took a lot of insistence to resolve this to my satisfaction. I question their honesty.
OK to get fed not suitable for a celebration. Watch the bill.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've eaten twice at Hong Kong recently. Once for take away and once to dine in. The food both times was great. I especially like the Orange Chicken. The service was prompt and very friendly. The atmosphere is good and because I was there in the evening, I noticed no issues with noise. I recommend it!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

- ok chinese food
- no problems afterwards
- oily and fatty noodles
- friendly and fast service
- restroom very small and kind of clean
- nice interior design
- late night opening if you are a big group
- not really a bar scene more restaurant style
- safe and good parking available

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The door was open; Mosquitos were swarming, the restroom was not adequately cleaned and the food was average. The owners and the service were great.

1  Thank bishopajackson