“Tasty Indian (or Chinese) and always full”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Blantyre
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a popular restaurant going by how full it usually is. Plenty of Indian and Chinese choices, good service, and reasonably priced,

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Best Indian food in the country. Really lavish!
Tandoori chicken is something else. All plates are real good. All chickens and paneer....

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Bombay Palace is the best! We lived in Malawi for 6 years and went to Bombay Palace almost every Saterday evening. We're still craving our favourite Bombay Palace dishes, although we left at the end of 2006. No other Indian cuisine restaurant could match them and we therefore stopped trying to find one. Remember to tell the waiter "no chillis" if you don't like your food hot.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food is excellent, even for those who prefer mild indian food like myself, I would recommend a starter called a rumali basket as well as the butter chicken. I thoroughly enjoyed eating there and would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

While the food may be really good at Bombay Restaurant, I was shocked to find for the first time that I have been eating there that there were cockroaches crawling all over the floor. The linen on the tables are very clean but personally I think it can be done with a make over. Still again although my review is average the food is good but I'm just worried when is that cockroach going to stare at me from my food?????