“Absolutely Awesome one in a life time Experience”

Nofy-Be sailing & diving Madagascar-Day Tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Awesome one in a life time Experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Myself and 5 friends went on Nofe Be for three weeks doing most of the west coast of Madagascar. We all did our Paddy Diving qualification on board and to this day remains the most incredible diving experience of my life. If you want a real adventure I strongly recommend Nofe Be. I have done a lot of travelling around Madagascar and must say this was the most humbling and real experience I had. The crew are we're great fun and an inspiration to watch sail, I have never seen anything like it before. The food was great and when we caught our own white tuna, we ate the best sashimi I probably will ever try. It did seem a bit pricey at first but after comparing the prices to other boat trips, it actually turned out cheaper. And was worth every penny because I have not done a more original and authentic trip before or since. We also managed to get two days surfing in which was a great bonus.

We all had an awesome time thanks for the memories Team Nofe Be

Visited December 2012

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Sailing on the Nofy Be lives up to it's name - Big Dream”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I went sailing on the Nofy Be along the West coast of Madagascar in April 2012. This without a doubt is one of my greatest experiences in Madagascar and I lived there for almost 2 years. On board the food was delicious, freshly prepared everyday on a stove on deck and the views both day and night were breath taking. One evening we saw the whole Milky Way as the sky was lit up by the moon, with no artificial light or obstructions on the horizon. We dived everyday with the extremely professional and knowledgable diving instructor and went on day trips on land, which meant we could visit the markets and local projects and charities such as Blue Ventures. I would whole heatedly recommend the Nofy Be and it's wonderful crew. It's a pleasant way to travel and provides an exquisite perspective of Madagascar.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Aetam
Saint-Paul-de-Vence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Real Adventure holidays on a real beautifull sailing boat !!!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

If you want a real wonderfully experience of real vacations with no tourist but true life experience On a sailing boat on the south east coast of Africa where you will be able to swim in wonderfully waters and see a lot of dolphins .... Visit real fisherman's villages and experience a unique adventure , then try Nofy-Be sailing on the coast of Madagascar !

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Bwittock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“One if the best experiences I've ever had, tough, but an eye opener!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've never been to country so diverse and full of life. It's hard to put Madagascar in words, I find its local habitants doesn't even know it's true identity! Every coast you hit has a different people, climates and scenery, a cultural melting pot! The boat trip on Nofe be was the icing on the cake, when things get to much inland an escape of fresh fish, underwater safaris, chilled Malagasy crew and island hoping down the Mozambique canal is a dream, further down the coast you can even fit some nice surfs in, reef brakes where the boat can bring you pretty close and right in the south some nice beach brakes! It's a tough old country but if like a challenge than this is the place! If your squeamish then stay at home on your couch and let your imagination have the fun!

1 Thank KirranBruce