First of all, i stayed there with my BFF and our bed was huge! I was amazed by the quality of the rooms. Eventho in Lebanon, service was absolutely European. If you are going for ski/snowboarding theres a private slope two steps, literally attached to the hotel! And they have events there with cool music, and ski/snowboard shows. Loved it ! The food in all restaurants was excellent also. Apart from all theses, theres bowling, cinema and indoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian