The drive up to the Hotel Mzaar Lebanon Mountain Resort & SPA takes around an hour of cab driving. So it’s very far away from Beirut and only a place to relax within summer times. There is nothing more you can do within the mountains instead of driving with a quad which you can rent.
The hotel itself is very large but also kind of oldfashioned. Like the hotel also the breakfast is very big, but not overwhelming. Going to Mzaar within the summer time is probably not so a good idea, except you really want to sleep and calm down from work. In the winter time I think it will be better, because the place is known as ski resort.
There is still a lot of work to do on the hotel to make it attractive. So also no Internet is included within the room rate, and honestly, even if I hate not having a connection to the rest of the world, I’m not paying 15$ for an hour of a network connection that does not even really works.
Also the room rate was pretty expensive around 200$ a day, keeping in mind that it was off session. A guess it was my first weekend trip, next time I for sure stay in Beirut Downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, IHG and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian