We've stayed in this Intercontinental a couple of times while skiing in Faraya only and only beacause of its great location right at the slope , which means you'll have your breakfast ,take the elevtor and voila you're waiting for the ski lift ! However, this hotel is far from being a so called 5 star ...the rooms are old and depressing,the restaurant is meh and the service can be from average to bad! The lobby is quite warm and mountainy though but that's maybe all there's to it and honestly there's nothing more like an Interconntinental.I beleive it's got a lot of potentials and needs to be taken care of seriously! On a separate note, there are some ski shops downstairs if you wish to rent/ buy ski gear...kinda convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian