The only hotel in the area with everything slopes at your doorstep, kids play area - ski rental - multiple food outlets. a great lobby with an open fireplace
Its a shame the rooms are so rundown - the beds are super old and uncomfy. the family room is not a family room - spare beds are from the 80s and super bad for your back. the whole hotel needs an upgrade to this side of 2000
The staff as some one said try hard - but have little training - fast available and happy go lucky but some time they do things that are just unacceptable - like go into your room and start working while you are sleeping in it in plain view of them !
You have to watch what you eat as they do not perfect most of the non local dishes on menue
would I stay again ...no other hotels in the area with this location yes ..but not for more than 3 days.
A key point - the baby slope is a god 5-10 minute drive away - so if you have young kids you will need a car although taxis are ample and come fast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian