I stayed there with my family. The snow were around us. Very comfortable but very expensive. The staff were good. The breakfast was fantastic, eating in the middle of the snow. Close to the ski facility. Many restaurants. There is a shopping level in the basement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian