We stayed one night and had a very good time. There were 7 of us so we got two adjoining / connecting rooms which was very convenient. The rooms were big and the beds were very nice. The pool was very nice as well with one entire side of glass windows that let plenty of natural light in. The price included dinner at one of their restaurants and breakfast in the morning as well. Food was very good. We also had a chance to go have fun on ATV's the next day after breakfast. They had options for the kids (7, 8 and 12) as well as adults. The scenery is beautiful. During the day it was nice and warm, but in the evening/early morning it cooled off quite a bit so a light sweater or jacket was needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian