I am a regular guest at Mzaar since more than 4 years. There is no equivalent for it as a Mountain resort in Lebanon and the whole Middle East area. The environment is very relaxing with a superb garden, a very nice swimming pool and one of the most beautiful lobbies I have ever visited.
Food is very nice and tasty. Staff are extremely nice and helpful. Over the years I have become a friend of many of their managers and they are all extremely kind.
Mzaar is unique and I recommend every one to visit it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian