I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. If you get a chance make sure that you get to have room in the main hotel and not in the annex. The annex rooms can be considered those of a 3 or 4 star hotel. The rooms at the main hotel building are what you would expect out of intercontinental hotel. the lobby of the hotel in is a fantastic place to spend some time. They have their own ski slope and they are very close to the 2 main ski slopes in Faraya. There is a play area for kids as well as some arcades which with ridiculously expensive. The buffet breakfast was amazing with a very wide variety of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amid the peaks of Mount Lebanon, InterContinental Mountain Resort & Spa, Mzaar is a family-friendly getaway offering year-round recreation. Skiing, snowmobiling, climbing, hiking, biking, rafting and ATV ing join a long list of sightseeing musts such as the Fagra ruins, the Jeita Grotto, the Phoenician temple and the famed Casino du Liban. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Mzaar Mountain Hotel Kfardebian
- InterContinental Mzaar Mountain Resort & Spa Lebanon/Kfardebian