All reviewsgo the extra milegreat hotel to stayamazing poolnice hotelnext morningwonderful viewdelicious breakfastroom servicewalking distancebeirutmayaseasalonlobbymoodrooftopnightlife
Reviewed October 1, 2017

The room was perfect with the best view in town , Maya and her staff were more than friendly and helpful especially Najib would definitely recommend this hotel for a great time especially the rooftop pool is a must see looking forward to coming back for another visit

Room Tip: Make sure to book the executive suite with balcony
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Philippe A, Sales and Marketing Manager at Princessa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the awesome review, the reception staff were very pleased to see you had written about them. Also the staff at Le View Rooftop bar and pool say a big hello. Again a big thank you for the nice review and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Stayed here with my wife and our 9 month's old baby. Baby bed wasn't ready as requested, but that was solved quickly. Beds are good, views are fantastic, wifi is free and its speed is very acceptable, breakfast is a slim mix of continental and oriental. Hotel bar is maybe not the coolest one in town, but the town has enough bars to solve that issue.

What makes me quote the highest score, is the friendliness of the staff. And it's not just smiles: their action are customer-centered. One anecdote: when the lobby learned that the security of the neighbouring underground night club wasn't allowing my cheap rental car to park on the hotel parking, the chap at the lobby stepped out and told the security what he thought of them. The guy at the lobby invited me to hand over my car keys and guess what: I found my car parked exactly in front of the hotel the next morning. How nice is that?

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Philippe A, Director of Sales at Princessa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Dear Sir;

The Princessa Team was beaming with joy when we read your nice review. It is reviews like yours that show us that our hard work is paying off, so thank you. After knowing about your issue regarding the car incident I checked with my staff and showed them your kind mention of them. They were smiling the whole day. In the meantime thank you for choosing Princessa Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards. Philippe A

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We had a lovely time staying here in August 2017. We were upgraded for free and had a lovely spacious room with a balcony. We took advantage of the fantastic rooftop pool and its bar, which are just lovely.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, and all in all the feedback is very positive.

My only negative comment was that the hotel ordered us a taxi one night which was very expensive compared to the local prices (we found out later when we used a local taxi for a reduced price). I am not sure if the hotel gets commission from this, but I think that's a bit cheeky given that the guests are already spending money to be there.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Philippe A, GM at Princessa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear Sir,

I am glad to hear that you have had an amazing time at Princessa Hotel, it is comments like yours that prove to our Princessa Team that all our hard work is paying off.

We are happy that you have enjoyed your room and pool, you seem to have enjoyed both tremendously.

The staff say a big hello and were happy to of met your acquaintance.

Regarding the issue of the taxi, yes our taxi prices are only very slightly above the market rate as our taxis only cater to the hotels residents.

Also the hotel does not take a commission as the reason being, that if we did, the prices that we offer would have to be much higher and we think this is unfair to our guests.

In the meantime thank you for coming to Princessa Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Excellent service with serviceminded staff. Great location. Amazing pool and poolview. Clean rooms and hotel areas. Customer friendly. Delicious breakfast.
Will definately visit this hotel again.
Simply, the best.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Philippe A, Marketing and Sales Manager at Princessa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear Dianna,

I read your review with joy and was really happy to see that you enjoyed your stay here at Princessa Hotel.

It is reviews like yours that verify that we are achieving high customer service.

The Princessa Team say a big hello and we admired the beautiful pictures that you took of the view from your room balcony.

In the meantime we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

ARRIVAL
Welcome received upon arrival: 5 (out of 5)
Accuracy of reservation: 5

Unbelievably small
BUT
Beautiful

PLACE 1
Very far from the city centre & live life of Beirut! I couldn't find any food! I even became poisoned by a nearby restaurant and vomited!

NIGHTLIFE 1
I chose this hotel because I stupidly believed in the photos of NIGHTLIFE in Jounieh! They are all a big lie! NEVER forget that Lebanese Christians are more Catholic than Pope! So, there is nothing which can be called "NIGHTLIFE" in Lebanon. As a naive guy, I deprived myself from the live life of Beirut city center because I thought Jounieh has the best NIGHTLIFE in Lebanon. But, believe me! Beirut city centre is much better than Jounieh! Choose Beirut or you have to fight for your survival in Jounieh because you even can't find a nice dish with an approximately reasonable price!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Philippe A, Sales and Marketing Manager at Princessa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind review we were glad to hear that you enjoyed Princessa Hotel and the Princessa Team say a big hello. We are glad that you wrote highly about the hotel and services, however upon reading the review further the 2 stars that you put reflects your experience about the city of jounieh and not Princessa Hotel. We are sad that you didn't like the pictures that were put on here about the jounieh nightlife, however these photos are put by customers visiting the area and are out of our control. When you said "Lebanese Christians are more Catholic than Pope!" clearly you should have asked myself or reception and we are sure we could of pointed you in the right direction as where to eat and go out. Although you seemed disappointed with the Jounieh area I am glad you enjoyed our hotel. Please on your next visit when you decide to visit jounieh or Princessa Hotel my name is Philippe, ask for me and I am sure that I could change your impressions of Jounieh. In the meantime have a nice day and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Best regards. Philippe Azar