“An amazing stay at Princessa Hotel.”
Review of Princessa Hotel

Princessa Hotel
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Jounieh
Beirut, Lebanon
“An amazing stay at Princessa Hotel.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I resided in Princessa Hotel from June15 till June 18. I must say my stay there was extremely satisfying.. The staff there are very nice and there service is exellent. They answered my requests very quickly. What i liked the most about this luxurious hotel are there top grade rooms. They are just to die for! The decore is very nice and they really make your stay a very comfortable one as well as very enjoyable. I for one loved the beds! It was really money well spent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Karim K
Philippe A, Marketing Director at Princessa Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Mr. Karim

Thank you for your kind review and here at Princessa Hotel we try our best to be the best in our class and it is comments like yours that validify that we are in some ways or more achieving this.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future and if there is anything we can do for your do not hesitate to let us know.

Best regards

Philippe Azar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Arabic first
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Hotel is nice, but they change rate on me till I produced my original confirmation, Paid my bill cash, employee refused to give a receipt ( said the printer is broken ) they over charged me for incidental twice. Watch the bill and insist on your receipts, they ruin my vacation with their stupidity just because they want to make extra $80
My name is Riad Zarour

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank riadz_13
Philippe A, Marketing Director at Princessa Hotel, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Riad

I am truly upset to hear of what had happened to you and your family here at Princessa Hotel. Upon reading your review I made it my mission to find out what has happened. I asked the receptionist of what exactly happened happened. As it turned out the printer was infact out of order as I personally had to call our IT company to come and remedy the Printer problem the day after your checked out.

Regarding the 80 USD you claim that was presumably taken by the receptionist I can 100 % be sure that this is not the case. I have looked at your bill for your room and infact a discount was made of 80 USD for the total amount of your stay so that the individual room rate per night was 100 USD as was given to you in the first place. If you would like I can have a copy of the bill delivered to you by mail or email just to clarify things.

All i can say is that Princessa Hotel is truly sorry about your inconveniece and if you do choose to come back again please take it upon us to remedy our previous mistakes and have 2 free nights stay in our hotel, any room of your choosing, all free of charge and all expenses paid. Also if you do pass by Lebanon in the future we would love to invite you and your family for a coffee or for lunch here at Princessa Hotel

Again sorry for all the mishap and miscommunication on our part and please if you need anything your can contact me directly on marketing@princessahotel.com.

Best regards

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Princessa hotel is one my best choice hotel ive stayed at. The rooms are cozy with a jaccuzi and very clean. As day time, the beach is 2 mins close from the hotel, best restaurants are near by and the hotels food is great if not in the mood for a walk. Lets not forget the night life in jounieh, 10 mins walk only. The manager, so as the employees were very welcoming, friendly & helpfull. Had a great time there

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank eliasmonsef
Philippe A, Marketing Director at Princessa Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Elias

It was the Princessa Team's Pleasure to have you here and get to know you.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed every moment of your stay. I very much appreciate your feed-back on the location. The entire team is looking forward to welcome you back in a not too distant future.

Again we look forward to hosting you and your friends again

Aleppo, Halab, Syria
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very kindly, comfortable, and hospititly and I will be so proud to accommodate more times, all the seasons the hotel is very good, because it's location is close to the Mediterranean Sea and really I would like to stay more and more there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Fadi

Thank you for your kind words. Here at Princessa Hotel we are always striving to do better and be the best we can.

It was our pleasure to have you and your family here staying with us. and im glad to hear everything went perctly well.

We look forward to having you again in the future and if there is anything we can do for you or your family please do not hesitate to let us know

egypt
Reviewed April 30, 2013

because of my buisness i go to jounieh once a month for the last 2 years,i went to every single hotel (4&5 stars) there and by far this is the best hotel in every single detail: location,cleanless,stuff,room equipments and decoration,food taste,room rate......simply everything
if you r with your wife or girlfriend try their romantic suite
it is a 5 star hotel you will love your stay trust me i ve been to jounieh 30 times in2012 &2011 i stayed there for 20 times

Room Tip: room 607 a view you can never forget suite 309 with your girl heaven on earth
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank TAMER1967
Dear Mr. Tamer

Thank you for your very kind review, it was a pleasure to here at Princessa Hotel. Please when you do come next time it will be our honor to have you back.

309 is a exquisit room, however as of recently we have also done the same design in room 302, having a view directly of the sea.

We look forward to having you back at Princessa Hotel and again thank you very kindly for the positive review. If there is anything you need please let us know and we will get it done asap

Amman, Jordan
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Hello,

A comfortable hotel in a very good location close to the Mediterranean sea. you have restaurants and night life around the hotel.

Breakfast: was simple but very good food.
Value for money: is really good when you compare what you paid to what you got.
Room: was great one with a big sofa to enjoy watching TV.

- Telpherage is 5 minutes walking from the hotel, it will be a nice trip to take it and see the lady of Lebanon and sea the church with the amazing view.

- But the city center of Beirut is a far from hotel area “Moamlten” so, you have to put this into consideration if you would like to go to Beirut city often during your visit.

I will recommend it if you would like to stay a bit far from Beirut.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ShadiALBESS
Philippe A, Marketing Director at Princessa Hotel, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Mr. Shadi Albess

Thank you on behalf of the Princessa Team for your comments, it was our pleasure to have you here at our establishement.

On behalf of all the staff and management we hightly appreciate your comment and look forward to welcoming you again, soon.

Best regards ,

egypt
Reviewed December 9, 2011

incredible much more than you can expect from a 4 star hotel
very good location,excellent room with great seaview,house keeping as it should be, stuff ready to help you in anything you need,tasty lebanese breakfast and a verry good spa all foe 120 $/night
if any time i am in Lebanon it will be my first and only choice

Room Tip: trust me its great
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank TAMER1967
Philippe A, Marketing Director at Princessa Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind review, it was a pleasure having you in our establishment. I apologise that it took a while to respond. On behalf of all the Princessa staff and management we look forward to having and hearing from you again.