“Excellent sushi”

Kami Sushi
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Byblos
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best sushi in this north city. Great fresh fish always, because the restaurant is crowded most of the time
Beirut, Lebanon
“Excellent sushi”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My hubby and I had a delicious lunch at Kami sushi. We ordered a variety of sushi, sashimi and maki rolls. All the food was superb. The fish was fresh and well prepared. We especially enjoyed seaweed rolls and grilled salmon. These are the best! Gourmet maki dragon and special philly were also very tasty!
Desserts were good. We had caramella and Mochi ice cream. The latter was yummy enough but we were surprised by its small serving size!
overall, great experience! Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank noushi

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“A bit overpriced”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I wasn't expecting much when we went for Sushi in Lebanon, and as expected it was just ok. I thought the price was a bit high but I guess we were paying for the atmosphere. It is located right in Byblos close to everything. I don't think we would go here again, why go to Lebanon to have sushi?

Visited January 2014
Byblos, Lebanon
“"Simply awesome"”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went to Kami Sushi with my boyfriend and a couple of friends. I hated sushi before because I once tasted it at a restaurant in Beirut and hated it but after my experience at Kami Sushi ,I will keep eating sushi there.The food was amazing , tasted like paradise. The service was fast and the way the staff treats you, greets you , and takes care of you makes each customer feel their specialty to the restaurant. Honestly, this restaurant has it all ! Best food and best service, all you can ever ask for. Definitely recommend it to everyone.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nisrine2428
Jbeil
“Very nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Salmon is very tasty, one of the best. Large maki selection, Sashikura was my favorite. Don't miss the crispy salmon salad : very rich and the sauce is amazing. I will surely come back whenever I will crave for sushi.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Silo80
“Exquisite!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Well I went with my husband and my 2 years old son, had lunch. The food was great, I loved the salmon sashimi even my kid had it. The rock shrimp was delicious. The staff was great even when my son did a mess in the restaurant. I loved this restaurant, I will definitely eat there again.

• Visited November 2013