“Lovely 👍”

Feniqia
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Byblos
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Near the ruins of the Crusader Castle. A Restaurant built into the ruins, amazing atmospher adn food.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The best restaurant FENIQIA !!!
Delicious and unique !!! Amazing concept and decoration !!!!
Very creative , original resto and stuff lovely service and excenlent hospitality !! Creative dessert presentation

Special thanks to passo and perro and gd luk!!

1  Thank Farid23v

Reviewed July 18, 2014

when I first discovered this resto, I was really amazed by the concept, design, food quality and freshness. the food presentation is very unique, especially when you are served the small bread with thyme and you get to heat on a small "saj" (Lebanese traditional oven). I have tasted many dishes and all of it are yumi and most importantly with fresh ingredients. the manager and if I am not mistaken is always behind the bar smiling serving bear and helping around. on the other hand the waitresses are ALWAYS looking sad NOT friendly at all. they don't have this know how on how to make you feel welcomed (I have mentioned this matter to the owner) and they tend to be rude. BUT as long as they are serving you with no delay and the food is excellent you care less. I will say chapeau for all other details and you shouldn't miss this resto if you are in Byblos

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We went their for lunch after checking trip advisor ratings of Byblos restaurants. It was a great choice. Near the castle, old souk. The ambiance was great, nice decor old style. Amazing food presentation, from the little saj to overall taste. Prices are reasonable vs quality. We recommend it for a long afternoon couples time.. one minor comment, there should be better ventilation in summer especially for outside seats.

1  Thank dimez1985
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Possibly the worst experience any tourist can have. The staff were more interested in having their patio works finished then changing our table. A table of 13 people. The restaurant was empty. We walked out after having mezze. I don't care how the food is, Lebanese hospitality is renowned for being the best. Feniqia, you shame all Lebanese people everywhere. I will take any humble baker and not your restaurant anytime.

3  Thank Kay I
Reviewed July 3, 2014

we had an excellent experience, very nice and friendly staff besides the generous Mazza's and the extremely tasty food.
I will definitely come back to dine there in the next visit to Byblos

1  Thank ENIGMAMEA