“Fun spot in historic Byblos”
Review of Feniqia

Feniqia
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Byblos
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Near the ruins of the Crusader Castle. A Restaurant built into the ruins, amazing atmospher adn food.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a great dinner at Feniqia. The restaurant has a new modern take on traditional Lebanese. All the tables have a large hook hanging above for the mezze to hang above your table without crowding your drinks and plates. The drinks are fantastic and the food was presented in a fun hip way. My veal kebabs came with three skewers over a bed of shisha charcoal. My wife's lamb chops came on three small meat hooks each over a bowl of shisha charcoal so the fat that dripped off would flare up sending the sweet smell of searing meat into your olfactory. Desert came surprisingly complementary which was a very nice touch. Needless to say we walked away happy and very full.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fantastic food, wonderful atmosphere and a beautiful location. What more do I need to say. My wife I and went to Feniqia several times during our stay in Byblos and were not disappointed. The food is very nice (I live in the Middle East so have had my fair share of the stuff), and the portions are hernia-enducingly large. It is excellent value for money and the shisha is very nice. The only downside is that you either have to get their early or book ahead as the place is always crammed full.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

One of the most beautiful settings in Byblos (the harbour aside), facing the entrance of the Castle. Creative presentation of food, very friendly and professional staff. The lemonade is a must-have. The size of main dishes is generous and ingredients are fresh. Prices are very affordable, great value for money. We will definitely go back again!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love the presentation and the taste of the food very clean and worth the price paid for it,the only thing is it needs reservation as i tried twice and it was full specially in the evenings .

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was walking in Byblos with my friend next to Feniqia, and we decided to go in briefly.
I had the best orange lemonade in my whole life, and she had a super delicious ice cream :)

I loved the "complexity" of the lemonade.. it had orange juice and lemonade, topped with a lemon slice and an orange slice, topped with some pine nuts and raisins. Not to forget the cinnamon stick which surrounded the straw.. Yeah, hard to imagine this, but definitely worth trying!!