Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $170.00
Hike Chouwen
1 Review
More Info
All reviews orchid beach resort price includes delicious lunch her husband day tour jeita grotto nicola fawzi instagram orchids baalbek knowledge tripoli harissa photos lebanon sites
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did a day trip with Nicola off the beaten track in Mount Lebanon. We stopped at a lovely waterfall and interesting lookout points. The scenery itself along the drive was beautiful, apple trees lining the roads. Nicola is so friendly and professional and will give you the best advice. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2019
nicola_sorensen, Manager at Explore Lebanon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Camille for taking the time to leave a review, greatly appreciated. I hope to see you again in Lebanon. Until next time, take care

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

.My friends and I booked a private day trip to south Lebanon with Nicola. She was very prompt in replying to emails and answer all our questions during the booking process. She got in touch with me a day before to confirm the pick-up time. Fauzi came on time in the morning. We had a great ride to the south as he fill us with the history and interesting facts of Sidon and Tyre. With his travelling and work experience in the past, he was able to relate in a professional way. His service was lovely and personal, very patient when we asked for photos to be taken. Fauzi takes pride to show us around and explain in details of the sights visited. We really love the old souks in both towns and enjoyed walking in the many alleys. He took us to a simple, delicious shawarma stall for lunch and we also ended with an ice cream stop on the way back. It is one of the most memorable trips we had.

Date of experience: April 2019
nicola_sorensen, Manager at Explore Lebanon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Thank you Cherine for taking the time to leave a review, greatly appreciated. Very happy to hear you enjoyed your day with Fawzi and we hope to see you again in Lebanon. Until next time, take care

Reviewed June 18, 2019

We had a wonderful time with Nicola and Fawzi on our two days visiting Lebanon. They were excellent guides - friendly and so much fun! Thorough information (and we asked so many questions) and helpful. I had never really considered Lebanon as a travel destination but was traveling with a group - now I can't wait to go back! And I would not think of returning without Explore Lebanon to guide me!! Thanks Nicola and Fawzi! Until next time!!

Date of experience: March 2019
nicola_sorensen, Manager at Explore Lebanon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent tours. I am glad that you enjoyed your 2 tours with us and we hope to see you again in Lebanon.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

We were with a group of 5 adults and did a private tour with Nicola and Fawzi. They were delightful and seemed to genuinely enjoy being with us. They took us to the popular sites but we especially appreciated it when they helped us experience the local foods and shops. They were so patient in answering our endless questions and we never felt rushed.
A great time was had by all!!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Robert M
nicola_sorensen, Manager at Explore Lebanon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave a review. Fawzi and I enjoyed spending the 2 days with you and We look forward to welcoming you back to Lebanon in the future

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Great tour- saw many sides of lebanon in one day from amazing valleys to mountains to mountain villages monasteries and waterfalls to historical Tripoli! Fantastic...

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you Gaby for choosing Explore Lebanon Tours, and for taking the time to write a review! Our tours aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled you enjoyed your day. We look forward to welcoming you back to Lebanon in the future

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Right from the start when I was communicating with Nicola I knew we would have a successful tour. She is so efficient at responding and answering all inquiries giving clear details. Six stars for this!
Our group of five travelled with Nicola and her husband, Fawzi for two days. We visited Anjar, Baalbek, Ksara Winery, Byblos, Harissa and Jeita Grotto. They are both very pleasant, knowledgeable and easy going people. They went out of their way to please us and show us a good time by throwing in a few extras. Our pick up at the hotel was on time. We did not feel rushed while touring as we were told that we were not on a tight schedule and if needed we could have more time at a site or stops for photos - very accommodating. We felt totally safe as Fawzi is an excellent and well skilled driver. The prices for the day tours were very reasonable.
Do not hesitate to travel with Explore Lebanon. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank X742DZanne
nicola_sorensen, Manager at Explore Lebanon Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you Anne for sharing your feedback regarding your recent tours! I am happy you enjoyed your 2 days with Fawzi and I. We both hope to see you again In Lebanon.